COLLABORATIONS

NEON COLOR PANT SET @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing more neon colors to you. Have you seen my blog post on the neon swimsuit? Well, I had a lot to say about Neon colors. As much as I'm a sucker for experimenting with colors, I promise to slow down on the neons for a while. I just want you to know that you can wear anything that's trendy, hot and in fashion, right at this moment  Fashion is fun and should not be feared. A few years ago I had my own opinions about Neons and thought I'll never look great in these colors. All you have to do is to flip the mindset and wear your clothes with confidence. I'm surprised at how much I actually like neon colors now.
We'll still see a lot of neon colors on the fashion Scene for a while. So why not join in and enjoy it.
This pant set from Fashion Nova is absolutely stunning!!
The pant is so well fitted with a matching belt. It has a high waisted silhouette and make the booty looks quite full. The top is perfect and can easily be worn with something else or under a blazer .
I've added my gold/ nude sandals from Fashion Nova as seen in a previous post and my gold bag. I love how beautifully this look came together.
I love this boldness of this outfit. There is no need to hide when wearing this outfit. You'll be noticed. Trust me lol
This neon pant set is fashionable, edgy and chic.

Shop my NEON COLOR PANT SET at Fashion Nova today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook