COLLABORATIONS

MUSTARD SKORT SET @FASHIONNOVA AND SNAKESKIN PRINT SUNGLASSES @FASHIONNOVAS

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my previous post? Well, I'm bringing you another Coachella festival inspired outfit which is also perfect for summer.
How stylish, fun and girly is this mustard skort set from Fashion Nova? I adore it.
Underneath the cut-out lace fabric of the skirt, there is a short and therefore it is known as a skort. The little top is frilly and pretty.
I've paired my snakeskin print ankle boots also from Fashion Nova as seen in a previous post with this mustard set. Now, remember, Coachella happens in the desert and you'll have seen a lot of booties there. However, you can wear a pair of stunning flat sandals with this set too. Sneakers would also be a cool option.

Notice the cool snakeskin print sunglasses and how they match my booties perfectly? Snakeskin print or rather animal print has been on the fashion forefront the last seasons and it's still very popular for Summer 2019/2020.
This outfit is so fun to wear and I can already see myself wearing this skort set a lot during summer.
It's also perfect to pack for your Summer vacation.
You can wear this as daywear or to a night out during your summer holidays.
Remember the Coachella was a month ago and you'll have to hurry if you still wanna buy this MUSTARD SKORT SET and NUDE SNAKESKIN PRINT SUNGLASSES at Fashion Nova.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook