COLLABORATIONS

LIME ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today's outfit is from Fashion Nova, of course, lol. I'm a Nova babe indeed. I love the clothes. Have I told you that they have a men's line too and that their clothing are available in all sizes? Check the website out for yourself.
Since Autumn and Winter, to now Spring and Summer the neon colors have been on the fashion forefront. To me, neon colors were always colors you see a lot of during summer but I was intrigued by how amazing it was to wear these colors during winter. If you been a regular follower of mine you've probably noticed how many times I've been celebrating the neons. From lime, orange and fuchsia pinks and purples. My experimenting with colors know no boundaries lol
Neon color swimsuits will be seen all over the beaches this summer. When I saw the lime one-piece swimsuit, I knew I had to have it. I'm so impressed with the design of this swimsuit. The cutouts are placed beautifully and the thin belt that you fold across the body is simply a fabulous touch to this swimsuit.
Needless to say, I love this swimsuit and I'm getting ready for Summer.
Check out the website now and find plenty more swimsuits to suit your body and taste.
Shop my LIME ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT at Fashion Nova today and more!
Hapy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook