COLLABORATIONS

BLACK ONE-PIECE LINGERIE @LIVIACORSETTIFASHION

Sunday, May 05, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another set of lingerie from LIVIA CORSETTI FASHION. As I've mentioned in my previous post that this company has a stunning collection of sensual lingerie and stockings as well as pajamas for women.
This one-piece lingerie set I'm wearing here is a little bit risque but I love it. It's sexy and sensual and fits perfectly.

I'm a sucker for beautiful sexy lingerie and this one-piece lingerie is definitely taking it up a notch. I haven't blogged about such sensual lingerie or underwear but I guess as long as it's done in good taste, why not?
LIVIA CORSETTI FASHION is the website worth checking out.
I'm obsessed with their lingerie and I think I'll be a customer for life lol.
I love the quality and design of all these pieces. I love that this one-piece lingerie is like a long fishnet stocking wrapped around my body. The details on this lingerie are stunning and add a bit of an edge to this one-piece lingerie.
Shop my BLACK ONE-PIECE LINGERIE SET at LIVIA CORSETTI FASHION today and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook