COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PRINT LONG SLEEVE DRESS @MERRIBEL

Sunday, May 05, 2019

Hi everyone!
Today I'll be styling this stunning floral dress from Merribel, an online shop from Poland. All the clothes at Merribel are designed by the house of Merribel. Their designs are feminine and chic and so polished. When I saw this dress I fell in love with the bright floral print. I love the colors pink and red combined. The fabric this dress is made of is so soft and light. The long sleeves make this dress a perfect transitional season dress.
The length of this dress is perfect and I love the classic yet the playful design of this dress.
Merribel also has a lingerie line under the name Livia Corsetti Fashion, which I'll bring you a lot of in the next posts,
Watch this space for more!!!
I have to say Merribel has a wide variety of dresses and suitable for everyone personal taste.
I've styled my floral long sleeve dress with these stunning pink lace-up sandals and added my red Chanel bag to complete this look. I love how bright and beautiful this look came together.
 Head on over to their website now and check out their stunning collection of clothes for women.
Shop my FLORAL PRINT DRESS at Merribel and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook