COLLABORATIONS

LINGERIE:-RED LACE CUT-OUT TEDDY @CHICME

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I hope you've read my recent blog posts on lingerie from Livia Corestti Fashion. I've been trying to push myself to showcase more than just ootds and swimsuits but also pajamas and lingerie. I think going forward you'll see a lot more of this.
This RED LACE CUT-OUT TEDDY from Chicme doesn't need any styling however you can easily wear this under a blazer as a top with a skirt or pants.
I love the red lace number. The lace is very soft and therefore so comfortable to wear. I'm all for cutouts in a top and simply love how sexy these cutouts are.
The back of this red lace teddy has such pretty details. It has a thin red ribbon lace-up on the bottom side and across the back it has these two strings running across
I love how sexy this teddy is. I can never have enough red lingerie in my closet and this teddy is more than welcome lol.
Check out the website of Chicme for so much more
Watch this space because I'll be styling a lot more of their clothing in a few weeks.
Shop my RED LACE CUT-OUT TEDDY at Chicme today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook