COLLABORATIONS

STRIPED LACE-UP FRONT SHIRT DRESS @CHICME

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hi everyone!!
During the next days, I'll be styling clothes from Chicme and I hope that you'll like it. If you are a regular blog reader of mine. I'm sure you are familiar with this brand. I've styled clothes from them about a month ago but I've also worked with them in previous years.
I love this Online shop. Their clothes are chic and feminine but always with a bit of sexiness. The variety of clothing, lingerie, and footwear are huge.
I can guarantee that you'll find something right now when you visit this website. Chicme caters for women of all shapes and sizes.
Today' I've styled this striped lace-up front shirt dress from Chicme. Needless to say, I love this shirt dress.
You can easily take off the belt and it will look like a long shirt. However, I love the belted effect because a belt always accentuates the waistline beautifully. This striped shirt dress is somewhat short for me but I've layered it with a black lace dress underneath. I've paired my black OTK boots with this look and I'm very pleased with the outcome.
The material this shirt dress is made of is very soft and cool on the skin. Thank goodness it doesn't crease easily.
The houndstooth pattern on the bag is in contrast with the stripes of the shirt dress and that completes the look for me.
Head on over to the website and start shopping!
Shop my STRIPED LACE-UP FRONT SHIRT DRESS at Chicme today
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook