COLLABORATIONS

BLACK WIDE-LEG JUMPSUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my recent blog post on the polka dot jumpsuit? Isn't it stunning? Well, today I'm bringing you another jumpsuit from Fashion Nova, which I'm so obsessed with. Look at the stunning ruffle detailing on the sleeves? How can you not love this jumpsuit lol?
The knot in the middle of the bust area makes for a sexy detail of this jumpsuit.
It's very fitted and accentuates the curves beautifully.
I love the wide-leg silhouette which this jumpsuit has.
This black jumpsuit is a perfect substitute for an LBD (little black dress). All you need is to add a pair of heels and a bag and you ready for any occasion.
This jumpsuit is truly an asset to my closet. I love easy clothes-quick on and off. I also love clothing pieces that are simple and chic and doesn't require a lot of styling.
I can see myself wearing this jumpsuit to many different occasions.
Can you imagine life without jumpsuits? I can't. They certainly are here to stay!
Wear any shoe of your choice with this jumpsuit. You can also add a pop of color with your accessories to this jumpsuit.
Head on over to Fashion Nova today and shop my BLACK WIDE-LEG JUMPSUIT and more!
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!
    ankara midi skirt

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook