COLLABORATIONS

LAVENDER BOBBY TOP @FASHIONNOVA AND WHITE DENIM SHORTS @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another Coachella inspired outfit from Fashion Nova. Like I've said I was participating in this Coachella festival campaign and wanted to bring you all the looks of this campaign. These clothing are perfect for Summer and I hope that you're inspired thus far and want to update your closet for the long summer season.
The color lavender has been on the fashion forefront for some time now. As you all probably know, I like to experiment with color.
This lavender bobby top from Fashion Nova is absolutely stunning. I've paired it with these white denim shorts which I'm obsessed with. I love the fit of these denim shorts from Fashion Nova and have been wearing it quite often in my recent ootds!!
I've paired my white OTK boots, also from Fashion Nova with this lavender top and white denim shorts.
The outfit came beautifully together.
You can wear this top with any bottom in your closet. The cutout details and lantern long sleeves make for a stunning top which can be worn up or down.
The denim shorts is a great addition to your summer closet.
I would have replaced these long OTK boots with my white cowboy booties if I was going to be in the desert during the festival.
 Style these clothing pieces any way you want. Have fun with it!!
Shop my LAVENDER BOBBY TOP and WHITE DENIM SHORTS at Fashion Nova today.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook