COLLABORATIONS

WHITE BRODERIE ANGLAISE/ EYELET JUMPSUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I'm still bringing you outfits from the Coachella festival campaign with Fashion Nova and I hope that you've enjoyed it thus far. White is a favorite color of mine, especially during Summer and when I saw this white broderie anglaise jumpsuit at Fashion Nova I knew I had to have it. You'll see a lot of clothing made of broderie anglaise on the fashion scene. Broderie Anglaise or eyelet fabric clothing has been around for many years and I've always loved this cotton lace effect of clothing. Now that this is on the fashion front, I'm ecstatic.
I love this jumpsuit. It's so girly and feminine at the same time. How pretty are all these ruffle details? This jumpsuit has a 3/4 length which is perfect for summer. It's lined with shorts underneath. The self-tie accentuates the waistline and I'm so obsessed with this garment.
Wearing this white jumpsuit casual or smart, daywear, office and even dinner will be appropriate. All you have to do is to change the footwear and accessories.
Today I've paired snakeskin print sandals from Fahion Nova, as seen in a previous post with this jumpsuit. I've added a white bag and gold color necklace
I love how this outfit came together. The different colors that you can add to a white garment are endless. Go ahead and style this jumpsuit any way you want.
If you are lucky enough to find this WHITE BRODERIE ANGLAISE/EYELET JUMPSUIT, shop it at Fashion Nova.
Remember the Coachella festival was a month ago.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook