COLLABORATIONS

WHITE LACE OFF- SHOULDER BLOUSE AND WHITE HIGH WAIST PANTS @CHICME

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another outfit from Chicme -this stunning lace patchwork off-shoulder blouse and high waist pants. Clothing made of anglaise is so trendy this summer. I've always been a lover of anglaise clothes. This blouse has different types of lace which make for a stunning statement blouse. I have to say I'll wear this off-shoulder blouse very often this Spring/Summer season. I love wearing white all year round but during summer its on another level. This blouse can be worn Casual and Smart.
The white pants, on the other hand, has a fantastic fit. It hugs the body perfectly. I love the length and the width of the pants. It's slightly flared at the bottom. More like bootleg pants. I'm obsessed with the silhouette of this pants. It has a tiny bit of stretch and feels soft on the skin.
I've added yellow accents to this white look. My yellow heels and bag bring this outfit stunningly together.


What are you waiting for? Go ahead and visit this website now. It's so worth it!
Shop my LACE PATCHWORK OFF-SHOULDER BLOUSE and
HIGH WAIST WIDE LEG PANTS at Chicme today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook