COLLABORATIONS

HOTPINK ROMPER @FASHIONNOVA AND SNAKESKIN PRINT LACE-UP SANDALS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Hi everyone!
I'm keeping my promise and am bringing you more outfits from Fashion Nova this week. Do I have to tell you again, how much I love Fashion Nova clothes? I don't think so lol. Anyway, I'm totally a Nova Babe and can't get enough of the clothes at Fashion Nova. Today's hot pink romper and stunning snakeskin print lace-up heels  are from Fashion Nova. This outfit doesn't need styling because it has all the elements I would normally have in a outfit.
I love the romper. My favorite in my closet to date!! The material this romper is made of is a soft kind of parachute material. The romper is fully lined. I love the elasticated waistline and the white lines on this romper add edginess to this romper.
I've been wearing this hotpink romper quite often after this photoshoot with my white OTK boots and I have to say that this romper is perfect for the transitional weather. Since this romper has long sleeves, there's no need for me to carry a jacket around. These lace-up sandals are super stunning. The snakeskin print is very subtle and these heels can easily be worn with any color outfit. It's almost like a replacement of a white shoe lol.
I love the glass heels, which are so trendy right now.
You can easily wear a nice pair of sneakers with this romper and like I've said, my white OTK boots look fabulous with this romper.
Shop my HOTPINK ROMPER and
LACE-UP SANDALS at Fashion Nova today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook