COLLABORATIONS

BLACK AND WHITE POLKA DOT JUMPSUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hi everyone!!
For the next weeks, I'll be bringing you a lot of outfits from Fashion Nova, my favorite Online shop! Just to recap my previous blog posts, if you don't know this already yet, Fashion Nova is a USA based company. It's situated in the heart of Los Angeles where they have 3 shops in south California.
Fashion Nova is all about, feminine, sexy, trendy, fashionable, badass clothing for the woman that's prepared to stand out.!!
I'm obsessed with their clothing because it fits my body so well. Brace yourselves because I'll be bringing a lot more!
This black and white polka dot jumpsuit from Fashion Nova is absolutely stunning. What an amazing piece of clothing to have in your closet for any special occasion. The jumpsuit is layered with fabric- organza material on top with a soft lining inside.
I love the design of this jumpsuit. The wide silhouette is very flattering and the belted waist is so sexy.
The long V-neckline is appropriate to wear just like that but I wanted to add color and therefore the red lace bra. Don't worry is trendy to show your underwear in a peek a boo kinda way!
I've added my red handbag and black heeled sandals to complete the look. The dotted neckerchief just added the special touch to this outfit
I simply love this jumpsuit and can see myself wearing this to different occasions.
Visit the Fashion Nova website today and start shopping for my BLACK AND WHITE POLKA DOT JUMPSUIT and more!
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook