COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOT PAJAMAS SET @LIVIA CORSETTI FASHION

Sunday, May 05, 2019

Hi everyone!
Have you've seen my previous post? You'll notice that I've mentioned about this brand, LIVIA CORSETTI FASHION, which specializes in sleepwear, lingerie, and sensual stockings. I'll bring you so much more in the next few days.
I love this fun, girly pajamas. The polka dot print makes for fun looking pjs. I love the shorts and the super comfy top. The lace trimmings across the bust line gives these pajamas the extra edge.
The material that these pajamas are made of is good quality cotton knit with almost a silky finish. I simply love this pjs and would stay in it all day long if I could lol.

You have to check out the full range of underwear at LIVIA CORSETTI FASHIONonline.
I had so much fun wearing these pajamas when doing this shoot.
This is definitely my favorite pajamas now for Spring!
Shop my PAJAMAS and more at Livia Corsetti Fashion today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook