COLLABORATIONS

GREY/BLACK PANT SET @FASHIONNOVA AND BLACK HEELED SANDALS@FASHONNOVA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another stunning outfit from Fashion Nova while I was visiting the beautiful place called Karpenisi. If you've read my previous post, I've shown you how luscious green this area is and I've mentioned that this place has one of the most famous Ski resorts, which hundreds of tourists flock to during winter. There you have it! Not only is Greece famous for its beautiful islands with blue waters but also for mountainous areas with breathtakingly beautiful landscapes and scenery.
This grey/black pant set is just cool to have in your closet. The material is kind of parachute or windbreaker material. I love that I can dress this set up or down. Because this outfit looks a bit casual, I immediately thought of styling it as casual smart. The bra and pant with sneakers is a perfect summer look especially in this area but I've decided to add this stunning black high heeled sandals from Fashion Nova to this set.
I'm wearing my bra over a blouse and I had so much fun styling this outfit. I love how it came together. Definitely edgy and cool yet chic at the same time.
Notice the view behind me!!!!!!!!!!
I'm literally standing in front of my holiday house. Getting up every morning with this view is priceless.
From behind my house, you can see the entire town from all angles. I've walked the dog every morning just to take in these views and because it is so green everywhere can you imagine what it did to my lungs lol!
Follow my post because I'm bringing you so much more about my vacation.
Shop my GREY/BLACK PANT SET and BLACK HEELED SANDALS from Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook