COLLABORATIONS

NUDE SATIN PANT SUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I'm still bringing you blog posts of Karpenisi, my recent holiday destination. I was also lucky to be able to have photoshoots around there while wearing brand new outfits from Fashion Nova, which I'm sharing with you now. I hope that you've read my previous posts on my Summer holiday!
 How stunning is this nude satin pantsuit? I love the design and fit. The color is perfect and can be worn with any color accessories you want. I kept my shoes, also from Fashion Nova as seen in previous posts, in more or less the same color.
I've added my black bag to compliment the black bra that I'm wearing underneath the blazer.
I love the tie belt waistline. The belt is attached to the blazer. The pants is a high waist silhouette with a wide leg and wears like a dream. I love the thin, soft satin fabric on my skin. This particular satin material this pantsuit is made of doesn't crease easily nor does it make you feel sweaty. Well done to the fabric designer lol!
Karpenisi, the town is surrounded by many, villages as they call it here in Greece. I've visited so many of these villages while being here. On my way to a village called Megalo Xiorgo, I had to have a photoshoot right here with the mountains behind me. Most of the photos were also shot in the street and this entire street is surrounded by green trees and mountain views and sometimes you're so higher up and you can see the entire city below you.
I was in awe every day just witnessing the beauty of God in its purest form. Trees and mountains that nobody has touched in most of the areas and yet it is organized. Wow!
  Please follow my blog as I'm bringing you more
Shop my NUDE SATIN PANTSUIT at Fashion Nova and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook