COLLABORATIONS

NUDE AND SNAKESKIN PLATFORM SANDALS @FASHION NOVA

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hi everyone!!
I'm still wandering around in the beautiful Karpenisi. Where I'm at in this blog post is one of the oldest botanical gardens in Greece. With Karpenisi being so luscious green I can imagine what species of plants are to be found here. In these gardens, there is a taverna/restaurant with the best Greek food. We actually came here to explore and then had lunch there and when I came across the wooden gazebo I had to have a photoshoot.

And of course, I was wearing my new stunning nude sandals from Fashion Nova.
I love these sandals. You all probably will agree that a platform sandal is just so cool to wear. These sandals were perfect for the day because here where we are, there is so much to see and lots of walking to do.
I'm wearing a yellow gingham set and my straw hat and bag compliment these sandals beautifully.
I simply love my experience in Karpenisi. The next time I plan to come here is during winter to experience the ski resort!!
I hope that you've enjoyed my 5 blogposts on Karpenisi and the outfits from Fashion Nova of course
Shop my NUDE PLATFORM SANDALS at Fashion Nova
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook