COLLABORATIONS

DENIM HIGH WAIST BELL-BOTTOM JEANS @CHICME

Friday, October 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
It seems as if the bell-bottom jeans is here to stay and I for one love this trend. I  love a good 70's inspired outfit. Platform heels and bell-bottom pant is the vibe I'll go for any day lol.
This blue bell-bottom jeans from Chicme is just what I wanted to add to my denim collection. It has a self-tie belt, a high waist design and all the details which make for a stylish jeans. This kinda jeans can easily be worn as a pants too. The dark denim color makes for great office pants to wear.
I love that you can wear this jeans up or down.
I've paired this high waist bell-bottom jeans with my blue striped one -shoulder blouse and the white sandals and bag bring this outfit beautifully together.
I simply adore this look and this denim is something I'll  wear a lot during Fall/Winter
Shop my DENIM HIGH WAIST BELL-BOTTOM JEANS at Chicme today and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook