COLLABORATIONS

DENIM LONG SLEEVE TOP AND SKIRT SET @CHICME

Friday, October 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you this cool, trendy denim skirt set from Chicme. This set is something you can style in so many ways. I've decided to put a cowgirl spin on it. I'm wearing ankle boots, a hat and neckerchief to create this look. The animal patterns visible in my top, boots, and neckerchief came together beautifully. Animal print made a huge comeback last year since Fall right into Summer and you'll still see a lot more this Fall/Winter and ahead!
This outfits color combo is perfect for Fall. The brown earthy hues in my color scheme is what makes it  perfect Fall look lol
I love this denim set. How cute is the jacket? I can see myself wearing it over a long dress, etc. I also love the skirt. Its a perfect length for a mini skirt for me.
You got to check the website of Chicme.
Shop my DENIM SKIRT SET set Chicme today
Happy shopping!! xoxo
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That coordinated dark blue denim top and skirt set from ChicMe looks very fashionable and pretty, and you look extremely attractive modelling it!!!
    I like the button-front design of the top and skirt and the way you styled and accessorised them in these lovely outfit photos. You are definitely fabulous.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook