COLLABORATIONS

PU LEATHER/PVC COAT @CHICME

Friday, October 18, 2019

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling another clothing item from Chicme, this black PU/leather coat. This black coat as you can see has a very interesting hemline. Its a kinda a high- low design. It's a belted coat, which I love and this is simply a stunning coat to have in your closet.
I've paired this coat with my red plaid pants and I've added black heels and a black bag.
Because of the style of the coat, this outfit can become dramatic but the simplicity of the pants and minimal accessories tones down the look.

I love how the outfit came together.
PU or PVC fabric clothing, especially pants and coats/ jackets is on the fashion radar this season. Look out for that!!
Check out this website of Chicme. It's so worth it!
Shop my  BLACK PU LEATHER/PVC COAT and more at Chicme.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook