COLLABORATIONS

BLACK&WHITE LONG SLEEVE PLAID BELT COAT @SHEIN.com

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Hi everyone !
Today I am so excited because I am bringing to you  another garment from Shein Online Store once again. As I said in my previous post, PLAID/TARTAN is one of my All time favorite prints, especially during Winter. This jacket/Coat is just stunning. The fit is amazing and I love the design of the jacket so much. It is somewhat longer in front and shorter at the back. You can easily wear it without the belt but I prefer wearing the jacket with the belt because it accentuates the waistline at its best. I've paired this jacket with a black shorts and my black over the knee boots. A pop of color is exactly what I needed to bring a fun element to this look as I did not wanted to look completely formal or corporate and this bandana print choker and pink bag did exactly that.This coat is so ideal for office-wear as well.
The pleather finishes on this garment make this coat  looks sophisticated. The pleather belt is a big plus because you can wear it with other clothing in your closet as well. The sleeves are a knitted fabric and it is very warm, also because it fits quite tightly around the arms. Notice the pleather insets at the back. So cool, is'nt it?
This jacket/coat has pockets, which I love. The wide front collar is my favorite. You can wear a turtle/polo neck top underneath if you choose. Black&white Plaid print will never go out of fashion. This jacket is versatile to wear and I can see myself having this for many more winters to come. It is warm, stylish and well fitted. I simply love it!!!!!
Thank you for reading !!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
Shop my Coat/Jacket here:https://goo.gl/f3mZqg
Happy Shopping!!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that outfit.It's stylish and chic but also comfy. I am always inspired by your looks! Beautiful pictures. Have a great week. Michèle xox

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook