COLLABORATIONS

VELVET 2PIECE PANTSUIT @OPENROSE

Monday, November 28, 2016

Hi everyone!!
Velvet garments, in all colors, were seen All over the Runways of the Fall/Winter 2016 Fashion Shows. I've always loved velvet clothes, especially during Winter. Today I'm wearing a Velvet 2Piece Pantsuit from Openrose. I've mentioned in my previous post which  can be read here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/11/vintage-style-openrose.html that Openrose is a Greek fashion label and you can shop their collection very easily from the website. This specific Pantsuit is available in other colors too. I felt like I was channeling my inner Rihanna because she does the Sportswear as a Chic look so well. The pants has a wide leg and I felt simply fabulous wearing this outfit. The matching choker is from Viralfashioncupboard. So cool. Isn't it?
The jacket is fully lined and thefore very warm. The velvet fabric is so light and flowling and very easy to wear. Bomber jackets are so IN fashion right know and this jacket is just a longer version of the bomber jacket's style. Velvet in any color looks good in my opinion. This is a very versatile outfit. You can wear it with sneakers for a more casual streetstyle look. I've put a more chic spin on this 2Piece Pantsuit by pairing it with some sexy heels.
The drawstring fastening on this pants makes it super comfortable and easy to wear.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
Shop my outfit here;
Velvet jacket- goo.gl/IBU8J1
Velvet pant-goo.gl/gYuX4i
Visit theie website for more here:-http://www.openrose.gr/

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I always been a fan of the sport chic look and i think you just took it to a whole nother level!Love the pairing of this velvet 2 piece with those heels. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook