COLLABORATIONS

STYLEWE.com

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Who would have guessed that  online Shopping would be the norm? I remember how sceptical I was when I made my first purchase online. I was worried about the safety of my purchase, my credit card details and most of all, worried about whether the item/s I’ve purchased would be exactly as it is shown on the website of the specific company.  That first Online shopping experience exceeded my expectations, so much that I have now become an Online Shopaholic. LOL. I’m always looking for new Online Shops!!! When  I came across STYLEWE.com, I was already fascinated by the name of the store. Style and Fashion are two different things to me.
STYLEWE is the Online Shop where you can buy fashionable clothes from different designers at super affordable prices. As a Fashionista, I like to be ON TREND but I do not want to be a Slave to Fashion trends. Fashion changes ALL the time but STYLE is timeless.  
STYLEWE Online Store works with cutting edge independent designers. 

They state;"That every customer should enjoy designers at their Fingertips". Isn't this every fashionistas dream? To wear clothes that are on trend but exclusively designed for you?

The website:https://www.stylewe.com/ has ALL the information you need should you wish to return an item.  Their terms and conditions are also quite comprehensive and self-explanatory for exchanges/refunds, returns as well as shipping.
Shipping across USA is FREE!!!

In celebration of BLACK FRIDAY  and CYBER MONDAY 2016, here is a special offer that you would not want to miss !!! https://www.stylewe.com/deals/ black-friday-and-cyber-monday/ dresses.html

Last but not least I have a NEW favorite dress which is so perfect for any occasion. This dress is suitable for most body types. The fabric this dress is made of will hug your body in all the right places without  making you feel and look uncomfortable. The color is perfect for this season, and of course suits my skintone beautifully. Just throw over your coat and you are ready for DATE Night!!!  Shop  my favorite dress here: https://www.stylewe.com/ product/burgundy-mesh-paneled- sexy-mini-dress-60952.html

The webpage is so easy to shop from. Every item is categorised and the image of the garment shows you the details clearly.
As I said Shopping online is so easy. Finding stores like STYLEWE to shop from is such a peace of mind. 
  Try for yourself !!

HAPPY SHOPPING!
THANK YOU for READING xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook