COLLABORATIONS

TRUE BLUES

Monday, November 21, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Today I'll be styling these super sexy boots/shoes from Migato and adding the choker by Kaio_kai. To complete the look I am wearing the off the shoulder sweater from NA-KD FASHION. This plaid pants, an all time favorite of mine has slits on both sides of the pant, so what better way to show these booties off.
I love midnight blue combined with black. It always gives a sophisticated and rich feel to an outfit.
These boots are so chic. My boyfriend said it's sexy shoes and I couldn't agree with him more. Although it's winter, a pair of sexy heels for a night out, is always on the top of my list.
 Chokers are everywhere!! It is probably the accessory of the season. It is always nice to find something familiar but with a difference like this choker by Kaio_kai. I love the gold clasp. So edgy and cool.
This Blue off the shoulder knit from NA-KD Fashion is so cozy and warm. It actually has a matching midi skirt. See here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/10/navy-knitted-2piece-and-high-heel.html
I simply love how soft this woolen sweater  feels on my skin.
These boots are definitely my favorite now, only because I can wear it during a lot of different seasons.
As I've said many times, Plaid/Tartan is a timeless print and will never go out of fashion. I remember this print since childhood. I am sure every girl had a plaid dress or skirt growing up.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU, Be FABULOUS
Shop my outfit here:
Off the shoulder sweater - goo.gl/3z7uFA
Choker- http://kaiokai.bigcartel.com/
Booties-http://www.migato.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! I love your outfit!!Midnight blue is your color! And those booties are incredible!Perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook