COLLABORATIONS

CUTOUT LONG SLEEVE CHOKER BODYSUIT @SAMMYDRESS

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Hi everyone !!
As I've promised that I'll be styling a lot of trendy, fashionable clothes from Sammydress.com throughout the holiday season. Bodysuits are so IN fashion right now. This long sleeve bodysuit has cutouts in all the right places and the choker adds the special touch to this bodysuit. I am very impressed with the quality of the cotton knit stretch fabric this bodysuit is made of. It has a zipper fastener at the back, which makes for a fantastic fit of this garment.
This bodysuit comes in different colors. I wanted this very light peach color because I love to combine nude or beige colors with white or black.
How stunning is this bodysuit and the fit is incredible? I've paired it with my white ripped jeans and added the leopard print coat for the  colder weather,
 The cutouts in this long sleeve bodysuit are perfect and allow you to show some skin if you like it that way. I kept my accessories ver minimally as usual and I think this bodysuit is a total Winner!!!
Have I told you that the prices at Sammydress.com are SUPER AFFORDABLE?? Check it out! View this CUTOUT LONG SLEEVE CHOKER BODYSUIT here. Choose any color you like!! Happy Shopping. Thank you for reading !xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook