COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL ZIPPERED BOMBER JACKET @SAMMYDRESS

Friday, January 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Another must-have every fashionista should have, the BOMBER JACKET!!!! I'm sure you have one or two already in your closets. A bomber jacket is so edgy and you can wear it with just about anything you want. I am all about chic street-style and therefore I wanted this bomber jacket with a smarter look.This floral bomber jacket's print is bold and what better way to make a statement. LOL.
I simply love this jacket and I can match it with so many clothes in my closet. Not only is this BOMBER JACKET stunning, the price is super cheap. Sammydress.com has everything trendy, every fashionista needs at SUPER AFFORDABLE PRICES. Check it out for yourself!!!!!!!!!!
This bomber jacket is lightweight and the fabric this jacket is made of has a satin finishing. I wanted to keep the outfit light to compliment the bomber jacket. I've paired it with my black romper and black gladiator shoes.
You can easily layer this jacket if you want.
As I said the price of THIS FLORAL ZIPPERED BOMBER JACKET is so low, it will blow your mind. If you prefer a bomber jacket a bit different than this, Sammydress.com has a wide variety to suit your personal taste!!.
Thank ou for reading !!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG! You look amazing!! That jacket is beautiful, (Thanks for sharing about Sammy Dress i'll check it for sure!) and those gladiators perfect. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook