COLLABORATIONS

ROMPER & HOODED COAT @URBAN WOMENSTREETFASHION

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I am bringing you another outfit from Urban Women Streetfashion. Rompers/Jumpsuits are my absolute favorite clothing in my closet. I love the easiness of wearing a romper. Talking about how versatile a romper or a jumpsuit is? You can easily wear a romper from day wear to a night out, casual wear or smart. This specific Romper has a wide leg cut which I love. The gray color is perfect. The Hooded lightweight coat is so easy to throw over. I paired my ankle booties with this romper but you can wear sneakers or any shoes of your choice.
I simply love the dark gray color of this romper. The fabric this romper is made of has an easy feel to it and it's quite warm. Well suited for the colder weather. The pink bag just adds a pop of color to this look. The black hooded coat is not lined and therefore very light. It is easy to put on and easy to take off. Exactly how I like to wear my clothing!!!
 For any inquiries on this outfit contact the following Social Channels:
URBAN WOMENSTEETFASHION on FACEBOOK
 URBANWOMENSTREETFASHION on INSTAGRAM
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook