COLLABORATIONS

FAUX FUR HOODED PARKA & BOYFRIEND JEANS @ Urban Women Streetfashion

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm so excited to bring to you an outfit that is well suited for the cold weather that we are experiencing right now!! The Faux Fur Hooded Parka has really taken the streets by storm. I simply love the different colors furs which are detachable on these parkas. The entire outfit I'm wearing is from Urban Women Streetfashion. I love the soft pink color of the fur near my facial skin. The boyfriend's jeans fit is incredible. The long sleeve cropped top bring this look beautifully together.
My suede hat/cap is so ideal for this look. Nude boots or shoes as I'm wearing is perfect to bring the outfit together. This parka can be worn over a dress or skirt too. The graphic print on this top is made of sequences which add that extra oomph to this outfit.
 
I love the color pink and therefore I will never get tired of wearing this parka. I am very happy to be collaborating with a local business. For all inquiries on this outfit visit the following social channels
URBAN WOMEN STREETFASHION on FACEBOOK
URBANWOMENSTREETFASHION on INSTAGRAM
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Leather jackets square measure common among men of all age teams. they need particularly been the favourite fashion item for teenagers for the last a few years currently. Keeping in mind its huge quality, makers have come back up with new styles, colors, and designs to extend their sales and to supply additional selection to people that love carrying these moviemotercyclejacket

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook