COLLABORATIONS

BL'QE -Geneve

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Hi everyone !!

BL'QE Geneve :(Jewellery with a Persian Soul)

My hands and feet are bigger than the average woman.I have  been aware of it  since a young age.I remember during my early teens i stumbled across a magazine and found a article about- that super models are known for having bigger shoe sizes than average women.In that moment i made peace with my feet and I will often refer to my feet as : "feet suited for a Supermodel".
However my hands are a totally different story,When choosing accessories ,I'm always  aware of  finding  the balance between too big/bold accessories, which can accentuate my hands even more or too small/fine accessories which can have  no impact.

When BL'QE  Geneve (pronounced  as :Black)  jewellery and accessories made  contact  with me and said they will select a set for me,  i was happy but even happier when i opened  the box  and realized that Fiona made the perfect choice for me.I couldn't stop looking at the jewellery on my hands and thought, how did Fiona knew ?

Fiona Akhbari(Dutch/Persian)  is the founder of BL'QE Geneve

After she successfully completed her studies as a goldsmith,she finished a extra year of internship at the renown jewellery creator  Hadsopoulis in Athens ,Greece.Fiona Akhbari has made her  name
in the luxury world by designing for GOLDVISH (producer of the world's most expensive cellphone:Le Million,cost 1.000 000 euros) and Quintessentially.






 BL'QE Geneve combines the oriental with european class and style through all the travels of it's designer and keeps adding in  a new and hip style which stands out of the common jewellery markets because of it's high quality and bespoke design.All items are handmade out of the best quality  calf leather ,combined with 14Kt Rose gold and Rhodium plated charms  as well as real precious gems like Jade,Amethyst,Quartz and Turquoise. 
"Giving the best quality and design to our customers is my only inspiration ",says founder/designer Fiona Akhbari

 You can view the whole collection  online :
Thank you for reading !!!

Jewellery-BL'QE Geneve
Culottes-FoschiniSA
Shoes-Voi&Noi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook