BEAUTY

IT REALLY WORKS

Sunday, April 24, 2016

I have done a review of this company before and the name says it all - IT REALLY WORKS !!

This company is based in the UK and is the ONLY British vitamins brand that offers a full 90 day back guarantee - no questions asked. If that isn't confidence in their products then I don't know what is. The founder, Fortuna Burke, graduated from oxford University a few years ago and started her company in September 2014. She is also an adjudicator for Guinness World Records and is fortunate enough to travel the world while doing this job,

Her vitamin products have been featured in various magazines around the world. There is a whole host of products but my favorites are the ones that I used for my nails, hair  and the facial products.
























I am really excited at the quality of the products and ecstatic to be doing this review. My nails have continued to be stronger, even after I used the product the last time. My nails don't break after reaching a certain length anymore, no mater how much house work I do. This is definitely something that I will add to my list of essential vitamins, which must be taken on a daily basis. It is a multi vitamin that helps and maintain the balance of your hair, skin and nails.

The skin on my face has also shown signs of improvement. It is a lot smoother and not as oily, especially during summer.

 Literally, a week before I had received the request to do another review, I had told a friend of mine "I want to get my hands on more of these vitamins". I can say that if they hadn't approached me to do a review, I was going to buy some. I have absolutely faith in their products. IT REALLY WORKS.

Don't take my word for it, go ahead and order your own. They make it appealing with 90 day money back guarantee. You won't know whether I am telling the truth unless you try some for yourself.
Shop yours here:https://www.itreallyworksvitamins.com/  
Get 10% off on your first order use code MENSHEALTH 10

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook