COLLABORATIONS

NinaMari Swimwear

Monday, April 18, 2016

You know that we are heading into summer if I am doing a review on swimwear.
Greek summers are on another level completely. The days are long and the weather is exceptionally hot. If you have never had the pleasure of visiting Greece, but have seen photo's of this beautiful country- let me tell you, they are all true!!! Greece really is a country which consists of more that 6000 islands, some which have never been inhabited. And the oceans are crystal blue lapping at soft white sands. With so many islands, is it any wonder most people practically living in their swimwear the entire summer? It is simply too easy to head on down to the beach during your lunchtime and have a quick swim. This is made easier with swimwear of a high quality.

I was sceptical to try out a new swimwear range. How different could it be from any other swimsuit that I own? Ninamari swimwear is very different to any other range I've worn and if I could give them a round of applause electronically, I simply would. I LOVE THEIR SWIMWEAR.

Ninamari (Ashley Nina and Amanda Mari) are a dynamic duo who wanted to ensure that their range of swimwear is sexy, comfortable but of an extremely high quality. They draw their inspiration from their travels across the world and the natural desire to make women feel beautiful in swimwear.

So what is it about the swimwear that I love?
 The Emerald Elegance swimsuit is such a deep, rich green with a beautiful hint of black to be found by the lace edging used on it.



 The underwire supports lifts my busts subtly without making them seem to be unnaturally large. The straps are also removable, making it strapless and is perfect when I am looking for an even tan.


The lace edging has me envisioning being unwrapped like a gift. What is absolutely fantastic about the bottom is that it has a scrunched back - in fact, that is the NinaMari signature on all their bikini bottoms. The effect of the scrunch bottom is that your bum appears firmer and lifted without having had to go for surgery.




The Never Let You Down swimsuit is true to it's name! It certainly did not let me down, physically and mentally. I chose this one purely for the color and knowing that it would complement my dark skin tone exceptionally well. Little did I know that it would steal my heart with the way it fit my body.





The bra has a bit of padding (just enough) and the underwire has a sweetheart shape which pushes up into the valley between my breasts. So, this top provides me with a mini breast enhancement at the cost of a swimsuit - way cheaper than the real procedure. The signature scrunch bottom simply enhances my pert bottom beautifully and the criss cross patterns on the sides adds another dimension of sexiness to the bottom.




















































These two swimsuits are my favorites of their range but you can be rest assured that I will be expanding my collection soon. Head on over to their website http://ninamariswimwear.com/ and check out their full range. Follow them on Instagram here:https://www.instagram.com/ninamariswimwear/  I am sure that you will find a swimsuit that will fit you perfectly.  





You Might Also Like

4 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook