COLLABORATIONS

FRINGES & FLARES @VIRALFASHIONCUPBOARD

Monday, April 03, 2017

Hi everyone!!
When I think about 70's fashion, the first images that come up is Flared pants and tops/jackets with fringes/tassels on tops, jackets on them etc. Although there is so much more about the 70's style to be celebrated, I simply cannot get enough of the flared jeans. This jeans and top are from the FIA designers @Viralfashioncupboard. As I've mentioned in my previous post that I'll be working with all these different designers from time to time.
Its Springtime and time to have fun and strip away the layers of clothing we've put on during winter.
Lace fabric is the fabric of the season and this lace top with fringes dripping down my body sets the tone for the happy, sunny, relaxed days ahead of us.
 For me, no other shoes but wedge heels compliments a flared jeans the best. I simply adore how the wedges compliments the flares of the jeans, however, you can style these flare denims with any other shoes of your choice.
Now I've shown the top from every angle and I have to say it is quite fascinating, yet playful.
Any inquiries on these outfits can be made here:
VIRALFASHIONCUPBOARD
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook