COLLABORATIONS

BEACH ACCESSORIZING WITH VERSACE 1969

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Pareo is the Tahitian word for a wraparound skirt. Where I come from, we call it a sarong but I much prefer it being called a Pareo. It sounds so much more exotic, sexy and enchanting! And what better place to wear it than at the beach, right? So when the pareos arrived, off to the beach we headed and thank goodness the weather played along. After all, it is only Spring here, but with something this beautiful, I cannot wait for Summer to arrive. 
I simply love this color! Not only does it work well with my skin tone, but it just seems to brighten up everything around it. The intricate pattern on it makes for interesting conversation with fellow beach goers. While doing this shoot, so many people (women and men) asked me where I got this pareo!
This pareo really had me picturing that I was sipping a tequila sunrise! The colors are the exact same as the cocktail lol. Notice that you are able to style these pareos in multiple ways and you don't only have to wear them with a bikini, they can be worn with a one piece costume as well. The sheer material allows for your costume to show through without making you feel as if you're naked.

Since we are not completely into Summer yet, there is still a bit of a cool breeze blowing, but the sun is definitely out. It is so inviting and warm, but when the breeze picks up, my hair seems to be untamable. Thank goodness for these gorgeous headbands that I have from Versace 19.69 They manage to keep my hair in place and I can soak up the sun comfortably without feeling as if I'm choking on my own hair. I have styled them as a short, small headband but the width allows for it to be slightly bigger. Again, the detail on these headbands are amazing, and all of them are subtly branded with the  name of the company

I am only showcasing my favorite headbands and pareos. Head on over to their website/shop: and check out the different colors and designs of each. There are so many to choose from, I wish I could get it in each color. And like any fashion house, their stock and colors changes with each season!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook