COLLABORATIONS

WHITE MINI DRESS @Zaful

Monday, April 10, 2017

Hi everyone!!
If Spring is here, we know that Summer is near! The one color that I adore to wear during summer is WHITE!. My natural skin color is perfect with white and after a few days spent outside my skin color will get darker and darker. Zaful.com, one of my favorite online shops, has a wide variety of white dresses in various lengths. My choice of a white dress will be a mini length dress, because I want to show off my toned legs, during summer.LOL
Zaful has every style and fabric in white mini dresses imaginable.
This beautiful white cold shoulder sleeve mini dress is on the top of my list. I love how versatile it is. The dress is light and modern and it transitions well from daytime wear to a night on the town outfit too!!
This off the shoulder dress with the lace insets is the perfect dress to throw over when having to go from the beach to the street. The fabric and style allow you to move easily. And my brown, tanned shoulders and legs will be the perfect canvas in this off the shoulder dress
 There is a mini dress to suit everyone's personal style. If you are a free spirited, bohemian, hippie kinda chic then check out these white dresses and more!!
 Here:

Here:
Talk about a mini dress that will accentuate those curves. If you like to flaunt it and why not, the body con white dresses will do just that. A night out on the town with a body con white mini dress will make you stand out without a doubt. Here are a few of my choices but there are so much more to choose from.
Here:
Here:

 I've been wearing and styling lots of Zaful clothing and so far I've been very pleased with the clothing and the service is also top notch. As I said there are plenty of dresses to choose from, the dresses are categorized on the website so it is easy for you to find what you looking for.
What are you waiting for? Check it out for yourself!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
Here:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook