COLLABORATIONS

WHITE WRAP LACE PLAYSUIT @YOINS

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
Today I'm wearing white my absolute favorite color to wear during Summer. The weather here is heating up and there is almost no need to cover up. I love the easiness of a playsuit/romper/jumpsuit. It is the easiest thing to style and transitions perfectly from day wear to a night out and from casual to smart Just accessorize it differently for the time or occasion. I love the lace trimmings at the bottom and the sleeves. The wrap design of this romper/playsuit makes for a deep plunging V-neck which is so in fashion now. I love EVERYTHING  about this romper, the color, the cut, the fit and the fabric and of course, the price is super affordable.
Let me tell you about Yoins, a women's online store, with stunning fashionable clothing at super affordable prices. The website is very interactive and every clothing item you are looking for is categorised by color, style and more. The service is GREAT!!! and their shipping and exchange/returns works like most of the other online clothing stores. No need to worry, Yoins.com is definitely a website worth checking out!!!
 Notice how beautiful the lace dgings are around the sleeves and the bottom of the white romper. I've added white and gold accessories to this playsuit .
The flower wall is a perfect backdrop to my white outfit. I simply enjoyed shooting here. This playsuit is definitely now my favorite summer clothing piece in my closet. I will soon walk around in my flat strappy sandals with this playsuit.
Now, remember there are plenty more styles, prints and colors in rompers to choose from at Yoins.com.
 I can assure you that I will definitely be shopping at Yoins very soon again. What can I say? I am a happy customer!
Check it out for yourself, click HERE
Shop this WHITE WRAP V-NECK LACE PLAYSUIT now!! the price will impress you. LOL
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook