COLLABORATIONS

LACE DRESS @VIRALFASHIONCUPBOARD

Monday, April 03, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Clothing made of lace fabrics is on the Fashion Radar. Whether it is lace insets or a full lace dress, this is definitely the material to add to your closet for Spring/Summer 2017. I have been working with the Viralfashioncupboard for a while now and to those who are first-time visitors or followers to my blog, ViralFashionCupboard is a forum created for designers to meet and collaborate. This little mini lace dress, which is fully lined, is from the designers BO2. This dress is simple, easy to wear and comfortable. Clean, simple easy clothing is always on the top of my list. The color is beautiful and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Nude shoes complements any outfit and my knitted vest is the perfect piece added to this look because of the weather that is cooler at this time. The dress has a full lining which serves as a petticoat and so ideal because lace fabrics are see-through. I've added this chunky chain necklace as an accessoty.
Make sure you stay in the fashion game and get your lace on my fashion dolls!!
Inquiries on this dress can be done here:
VIRALFASHIONCUPBOARD
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook