COLLABORATIONS

HIS & HERS HANDMADE LEATHER SHOES @WASHED ROCKS FOOTWEAR

Monday, March 27, 2017

Today I'm so excited to introduce to you Washed Rocks Footwear a Portugal-based company that makes 100% genuine leather shoes and boots that are designed in New York.
If you have been following me for a while, or you have just started following me, please know that shoes happens to be one of my favorite topics to blog about! Seriously, what woman could ever have enough shoes? What I absolutely adore about these shoes is that they are genuine leather made with a unique washing technique, where the attention to detail is the essential requirement. The shoes are manufactured in Portugal but designed in New York resulting in a modern, youthful and eclectic look inspired by the trends of the digital era that we are living in.
The problem is that I have a partner who loves shoes almost as much as he loves me! lol. So between the two of us, we are always looking at and falling in love with new and unique shoe designs. 
I chose the Jolla B Low Top Light Brown sneakers.
As tall as I am, I like shoes to add a little bit of height for me. These shoes have a slightly thicker sole, made of 100% Italian rubber, than most sneakers and adds just a few more cm to my height. The shoes may be advertised as light brown, but depending on how the sunlight touches the shoes, it is easy to think that it is a cross between tan/dark brown and gray. That suits my tastes perfectly because I am able to wear it with so many outfits in my closet! The shoe has a complete 100% leather upper, including the laces and 100% textile lining which allow for your feet to breathe better in them- so no smelly feet if worn correctly. As you can see, I don't have socks on, I wore mine with fishnet stockings. Who says sneakers can only be worn with socks? Dare to be different!  
My partners choice, Siesta B High Top Dark Brown 
My favorite feature of his shoes is that it is a high top! And of course, that it looks two-tone which goes from a brown, at the toe, to a dark brown almost bordering on black, at the top. As with all their shoes, the upper of his shoe is 100% leather handmade in Portugal. The sole is 100% Italian rubber. And as you can see, his also has a slight platform, so he cannot complain that I tower over him in my sneakers.
Since the weather is changing and we are fast heading into Spring, we decided to take our sneakers for a test run/walk along the beach. Little did I know that he planned a picnic on the beach for us and he even serenaded me - he has hidden talents! As romantic as the scene was, I was worried about the rocks that we needed to hike across to get to our picnic. But these shoes are definitely made for walking. I didn't need to worry my pretty little head about slipping on the rocks with these Italian rubber soles which gripped tightly onto the uneven landscape!
I hope that I have made you excited to check out their products, if not, just remember that the ideal time to shop is now! Their prices are super low NOW  for a product of such high quality! Head on over to their website, which is very user-friendly. The products are separated into different categories which make shopping easier and a lot more convenient. 

As much as the shoes and boots are handmade, I was completely overwhelmed at the speed with which my shoes were delivered to me. From the moment I logged on until I had the shoes in my hand, it was such a pleasurable shopping experience - fast and efficient. It is things like that which will ensure that I will continue to support them over the years.

Nothing beats the support though that my partner provides me - and we ended off our beautiful romantic picnic with a kiss and a cuddle. I can't guarantee that the shoes will provide you with that, but it will provide you with total comfort.
HAPPY SHOPPING!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I liked those kind of shoes.. :) I will check that out. I really liked your Blogs all of them are interesting. Keep it up :)

    Flat Leather Cloud Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello man, you have shared a nice post related to the shoemaking and I am sure it is going to help others. We also offer some amazing collection of Handmade footwear at a very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italian leather shoes

    Custom Shoe Manufacturers In Italy - Paradigm is a unique limited edition custom shoe concept designed by Lawrence Johnson

    with pristine Italian leather. Customize your own shoes as you want and get it at Aliveshoes.com/paradigm-11

    to get more - https://www.aliveshoes.com/paradigm-11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Blog. Clothes Defines yours personality! We Jacket World are selling Leather Jackets For Mens And Womens in New Zealand on www.jacketworld.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the best information. If you are searching tooled leather earrings now connect with us.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook