COLLABORATIONS

FLUFFY FAUX FUR COAT @ZAFUL

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So I've been styling many, many clothing from zaful.com and today is no exception. Have I mentioned how much I love their clothes and that Zaful is one of my favorite online shops? I simply love how on trend Zaful.com online shop is. Fur coats and fluffy fur coats have been seen everywhere on celebrities and fashionistas the past season. Fluffy fur coats are so light, feminine and sexy and having it in the color pink or beige is the ultimate clothing piece that will change your fashion game. The Fluffy Faux Fur Coat is available in a shorter style, a jacket style. You can dress this fluffy coat from streetwear to formal wear, from daywear to a night out. Style this fluffy coat, which is fully lined, any way you want. I 've styled it with my white romper and me really just wanted to create a fresh and clean look. The coat is a show stopper, so no need to elevate this fluffy fur coat. The bag and shoes tied the outfit beautifully together.
I really love how lightweight this coat is.This fluffy fur coat is so appropriate to wear now during because of the weather that is transitioning from winter to spring. This coat is available in many different colors at zaful.com.
You have to hurry to get this coat, especially in the color pink. I totally love this coat and it is a great addition to my wardrobe!!
OPEN FRONT FLUFFY FAUX FUR COAT
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook