COLLABORATIONS

METALLIC- PU BIKER JACKET @ ZAFUL

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Metallics are on the Fashion Radar!!!! Have you seen the Red Carpet Events of Hollywood the past weeks and noticed how many celebrities were wearing metallic dresses? Now and then I love a bit of sparkle. This PU BIKER JACKET is from Zaful.com, which is one of my most favorite online stores. Zaful.com is always on trend and I cannot get enough of their clothes. I've been styling a lot f the clothes from Zaful.com for the past few years and I have to say the quality and fit of their clothes is amazing!!
I've styled this PU biker jacket with ALL black because I wanted this jacket to stand out but regardless of how I've styled it, this jacket will stand out anyway! I remember while shooting this outfit, how many heads were turning from the onlookers in the cars passing by. All the details on this jacket, which is typical of the style a biker jacket, makes this jacket so edgy and cool.
The lace sleeves add the feminine touch to this Biker Jacket, exactly how I will describe my personal style, Chic street Style. The PU fabric this jacket is made of is soft and thick. This jacket is fully lined. The color of this jacket allows you to wear it with many other colors. I'm totally into this metallic PU biker jacket.
 I'm so happy to have this jacket now because it is perfect to wear during the transitional seasons. Bring your fashion A-game and get your PU BIKER JACKET.
Now, remember Zaful.com has many more Metallic jackets, tops, and dresses to suit your personal taste.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook