COLLABORATIONS

HOODED PARKA @Sammydress

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring is here and the weather is changing, however, there is somewhat a cold breeze in the air. It is Sunday morning and families are hanging out in the parks. This specific park has so many family friendly features, which makes for a perfectly safe place to hang out. The duck pond, trails for bicycles and runners, cafeteria and picnic areas are some of the features of this park. After a week of rush and buzz, it is nice to take a stroll in a park and surround me with nature.
Enough about the park, this high and low hooded parka I'm wearing is so ideal and very versatile. You can style it with anything you want. I've added my personal touches to the parka and I have to say because it's lined with fur, it is very warm. I love a hooded parka, simply because when it rains or the wind blows strongly, you have your cover.
This high and low hooded parka from Sammydress.com is simply perfect and the price is right!!!!
It was so relaxing in this park and my partner and I had so much fun. My partners quilted hooded parka is also from Sammy dress. You can shop for the whole family at SAMMYDRESS and the prices are super affordable.
It seems as if these high and low hooded parkas will never go out of fashion. When you find a great parka you will have it for many seasons to come.
Get my  HIGH and LOW HOODED PARKA 
and his QUILTED FUR HOODED PARKA now!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook