COLLABORATIONS

BLACK LACE INSET MIDI DRESS @ZAFUL

Monday, March 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
In my previous post, I've mentioned how obsessed I am with the clothing of Zaful.com. I have so many dresses of Zaful and I just cannot get enough. Today is all about this bodycon LBD. The fabric this dress is made of is soft and drapes beautifully around the body. The lace insets are placed perfectly and allow just enough skin to show through. The neckline is my favorite part of this dress because it accentuates my shoulders which are my favorite part of my body.The thin straps are adjustable like the straps of a bra. A midi length skirt or dress is so sophisticated and I simply love this length.
I'm wearing black shoes and this leopard print coat, which you've both seen in previous posts.
The lace detailings is so pretty and feminine. You can wear a strapless bra or no bra underneath the dress. The lace goes right around the back of the dress. This is the perfect LBD to wear on a night out with a date or a special function.
You can move easily in this dress and thank goodness it does not crease easily.
The weather was nice and warm while shooting this outfit but at times I've needed something to throw over my shoulders like the coat because of the breeze in the air. During much warmer weather this dress is so stunning it can make a statement on its own.
I'm sure you all have at least one or two black dresses in your closet. Adding this one to your wardrobe will be a bonus. This dress will hug your curves in all the right places and it is so easy to wear, exactly how I like my clothes.
Get your  MIDI LACE INSET BODYCON DRESS
Zaful.com has plenty dresses to suit your personal taste.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, i really like your midi bodycon dress, that;s amazing, i also want buy similar to you ! could you please give me some advice?

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook