COLLABORATIONS

SPRING FEVER @LINDY BOP.co.uk

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I'm having Spring fever!!! Spring is my most favorite season of the year. I get so excited and optimistic during springtime. The birds are chirping louder and the trees are blossoming and the air smells fresher. Floral, floral and more floral prints are what we are going to wear this entire season. I am so excited and although I don't wear floral print often this Vintage style floral dress by Lindybop.co.uk is simply the most spectacular piece in my closet to date. I admire people who can pull off vintage clothing. I have added my modern, chic spin to this stunning dress. I have to say, I never thought that I can look good in the color blue but this past winter season I have given myself permission to wear blue and it worked.
My velvet deep red shoes are from Migato, needless, to say I love anything made of velvet. These shoes are so comfortable and match the dress beautifully. I've added my navy bag which tied the look together.
The flowers are placed between the lining and the sheer organza fabric of the dress. The flowers are also made of organza fabric. This dress so so fairy- like and I enjoyed wearing this dress so much because I felt happy and alive.This dress is definitely one of a kind, which I love.
No matter if you don't like Vintage Style clothing, you can always add your own flair to it. As a stylist, I like to experiment with different Style clothing and I feel honored to collaborate with different designers and clothing stores. Fashion is fun and why not having fun with what you wear?
Visit Lindy Bop website for stunning dresses and more
NB! This specific dress I'm wearing was the only dress available in this design!
Find Velvet Red shoes at Migato
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook