COLLABORATIONS

WHITE-on-WHITE-on-GOLD @MIGATO @YOINS

Monday, May 08, 2017

Hi everyone!!
The color white is what I love to wear all day, every day during summer. I am obsessed and can you blame me? Look at my natural tan color and then you can understand how well white matches with my skin color. LOL!!
Anyway, let me tell you about these super cool flat gladiator sandals from MIGATO. If you live where I live, you will know that a pair or two of flat sandals that are light and fashionable is exactly what you need during summer. The weather is extremely hot and with all the narrow streets and uphill walking flat sandals are the coolest. Beautifully pedicured feet are what these sandals require.
These gold color gladiators are super soft and very comfortable. The straps are long but you can certainly tie it shorter according to your personal taste and your height. The matte gold color is perfect to match with any other summer clothes in my closet.
The white romper from Yoins as seen in my previous post is so pretty with the lace trimmings. The lightweight white trench coat is just an option for cooler weather.
 As you can see these sandals are super flat but I have to say they are so soft to walk in. It has a zip fastening at the back which is great because it keeps the straps perfectly tied to the legs. I simply love these gladiators.
My white YSL bag ties in beautifully with this look and I've added a few gold accessories just to balance the color combo in this outfit.
Flat sandals can be worn perfectly for any other semi-formal occasion apart from street wear.
 As much as I love my outfit this Mural on the wall is absolutely stunning. I just wanted to capture every angle of the mural. It also was the perfect backdrop for my outfit. How incredibly talented is this person who painted this?
Shop my outfit here:
WHITE ROMPER
WHITE COAT
GOLD GLADIATOR SANDALS
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook