COLLABORATIONS

DENIM EMBROIDERED JACKET @ZAFUL

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hi everyone!!
From the Kardashian-Jenner girls, to everywhere on the street we've seen denim jackets but more so of the embroidered and oversized variety.
I have about two different styles of denim jackets in my closet but I thought it was time for an upgrade and when I saw this embroidered denim jacket with pockets at Zaful.com I knew I that I had to have it.
As I mentioned, it's even better and edgier when having an oversized jacket. I've styled it with my red culottes with a black sports bra top because I wanted to keep it light and sexy. After all, Summer is down here!!!.
This denim jacket is such a MUST-HAVE because you can take it anywhere you go and throw it over your shoulders at any time, at night or during the day.
Notice how I wear the denim jacket in many different ways, off the shoulders, over the shoulders, the traditional way and the unconventional way, back to front. With embroidery so pretty why not transform your outfit? Since the jacket is a bit oversized it is easier for me to wear it in all these different ways. This is a jacket with so much attitude and versatility, LOL
Zaful.com has plenty of different denim jackets to choose from, with or without embroidery, long and short. I'm happy with mine!!!!
Dresses are what Summer is all about. Wear this denim jacket over dresses! Here are some beautiful black floral dresses to choose from. I love them all
.
No matter which way you decide to wear your denim jacket. This embroidered denim jacket with pockets will be a huge asset to your closet.
Style it anyway you want!!!!!!
Make sure you buy yourself one of these BLACK FLORAL DRESSES, they are truly special.
Get your EMBROIDERED DENIM JACKET on!!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook