COLLABORATIONS

BLACK ASYMMETRIC SLEEVELESS DRESS @ZAFUL

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So we all have at least one LBD (Little Black Dress) in our wardrobes but in my case, I have quite a few. The reason for this is besides the fact that black is timeless and classic, having LBD's in different styles and lengths is a Big deal for me. A black dress is so versatile and I am all for clothes that are versatile. This specific black dress from Zaful.com is so stunning and really seems like you wearing two dresses in one. I adore the softness of the fabric and the ruched effect on the side create a curvaceous effect of my body, The asymmetrical line of this sleeveless dress will make you look slimmer and the color black is slimming on any person.
The dress is shorter on the one side which elongates the leg perfectly. This asymmetric dress will definitely turn heads wherever you go. You can dress it down with flat sandals as well. I've tied a black scarf to my neck to create a bit of dramatic effect to the look, not that the dress needed it. The scarf looks like a choker from the front which then has a long train effect at the back. I can never get enough of my black gladiators.
Now that you've seen this asymmetrical dress from every angle you will agree that this is the LBD to have in your closet. Zaful is one of my most favorite online shops because they never disappoint when it comes to trendy fashion style clothes for women.
Shop this  ASYMMETRIC SLEEVELESS DRESSnow!! The prices are always affordable at Zaful.com
NB!! Have a look at these stunning BLACK FLORAL DRESSES. You might just want to buy one or two of them.LOL
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook