COLLABORATIONS

BLACK TOP & DENIM SHORTS @ZAFUL

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I am very laid back and ready to take on the streets with my outfit. Summer is here and most women are baring their legs all ready to catch a tan. Luckily for me, I don't need tanning! LOL
If you've been reading my blog you will notice I've styled the same cold shoulder top in my previous blog post but more with a Chic edge to the look. Denim shorts will always be a winner for everyone. Don't we all just love the comfort and easiness of denim shorts?This specific shorts is from Zaful.com last summer collection but don't worry there are plenty, plenty denim shorts to choose from. From ripped denim, embroidered denim shorts to name but a few. This specific cold shoulder top in black is now sold out but it comes in the color red too and there are many tops in the same silhouette at Zaful.com to choose from.
This blouse is short in front and longer at the back. The fabric is really light and cool on the skin. Zaful.com is the Online shop to go to when you looking for fashion, trendy style clothes. I have to tell you that the fashion moves fast, so don't hestitate when you see something you like and especially when your size is still available!
Summer season requires easy comfortable clothes. You can still look stylish and well put together when wearing flats or a denim. Start shopping Now and get your closet ready for Summer !!!
DENIM SHORTS
 COLD SHOULDER BLOUSE and MORE
Happy Shopping! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook