COLLABORATIONS

COLD SHOULDER BLOUSE-BLACK @ZAFUL

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Summer is here and it is so important to have clothes that are loose fitted, easy to wear and still fashionable. This black cold shoulder top from Zaful.com is everything and more to wear here in the extremely hot weather. The fabric this top is made of is so cool and light on the skin. The lace trimmings around the shoulder and neckline of this top add that extra feminine touch to this cold shoulder top. I've paired the top with a sportswear pants and high heel red shoes, purely because this is how I like to style my clothes i.e.Street meets Chic.
I love this top because I can wear it with just about anything in my closet.
This cold shoulder top is short in front and a little bit longer at the back. It is loose fitted and therefor perfect to wear during hot weather. The shoulder line is beautiful and the thin lace straps is a beautiful feature of the top. I've added a little neckerchief around my neck instead of a choker which is the ideal accessory to wear with these tops.
I love this top which is obvious but also the location where I was shooting. The darkness and graffitti wall inspired me so much.
I will show you how I've styled this cold shoulder top in a more casual way.
This COLD SHOULDER TOP  in black and more similiar tops, are plenty to choose from at Zaful.com
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook