COLLABORATIONS

PATCHWORK DENIM SKIRT @ISAWITFIRST

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Don't we ALL just love denim clothes? From denim pants to jackets, shorts, skirts and so much more. Denim will always be a part of our lives. Ripped denim, distressed denim, tea-stained and patchwork denim - this is the length designers are going to bring fresh ideas into denim season after season. I love a denim skirt and this light/dark patchwork denim skirt from ISAWITFIRST caught my eye. I love how different and edgy it is. I've paired the skirt with my brown shearling jacket and boots and just kept the look simple with a plain white t-shirt.
This denim skirt has these light and dark color denim patches in front but the back of the skirt is one color. The length of the skirt is perfect for me and so ideal to wear it with my over-the-knee-boots.
Wearing a long duster coat over this denim skirt is also a great way of styling it during winter. That is definitely how I will wear it soon! LOL
ISAWITFIRST is the Online shop worth checking out if you haven't done it already.They have trendy fashionable clothes for female and the prices are affordable!
Shop my LIGHT/DARK WASH PATCHWORK DENIM SKIRT at ISAWITFIRST and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You write about very interesting things. I have been reading your articles for quite some time. I am definitely subscribing to your newsletter.
    Love
    AmpourOnline.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook