COLLABORATIONS

PLAID BLAZER/TUXEDO DRESS @ZAFUL

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I'm so excited that plaid/tartan is back on the Fashion front this season!! Only this time around the plaid colors is more neutral tones, more vintage tones. I remember last year Winter season that plaid/tartan print in bold bright colors was so fashionable to wear and I for one celebrated that trend.LOL, It doesn't mean you can no longer wear those colorful plaid print clothes, I will rather mix it up with these neutral color plaids.
Enough about that! This self tie plaid blazer dress from Zaful is so stunning!!! I love all the black ties on this dress. Tuxedo or blazer dresses are trending now, especially the tuxedo dress with button fasteners that looks exactly like a tuxedo blazer.
 I love blazer dress I'm wearing because it has a different silhouette and the hemline is asymmetrical. The cuffs of the sleeves flare out and have these black ribbons which can be tied as bows.
The fabric feels like a cotton blend fabric used for the making of suits and therefore it's quite structured.
I can see myself adding more clothing to this plaid/checked dress when wearing it again. It is one of those versatile clothing pieces which can be worn many different ways for different occasions.
I kept the styling simple by adding my black over-the-knee boots and black purse because I wanted the dress to stand out!!
Head on over to Zaful, the Online Shop, where you will find trendy, fashionable clothes now and shop my SELF TIE CHECKED BLAZER DRESS today!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook