COLLABORATIONS

YELLOW DOUBLE-BREASTED COAT @ZAFUL

Monday, November 27, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Winter is here and with the dark gloomy weather outside, I need to add some color to my closet. I'm so glad that Red is the new Black this season. I've been wearing a lot of RED lately. Another color on the fashion radar is Yellow and it's the twin sister of Mustard. I feel like I'm experimenting with color because I find myself wearing black, white and nudes all the time. I always add a splash or accent of color to my outfits. This time I went All the way with this bold color yellow coat, which I love. It has a vintage feel to it, fully lined, amazing fit and simply warm and stunning!!!
I couldn't have made a better choice than this yellow double-breasted coat from Zaful. I was surprised how much this color complimented my skin tone and I do not feel that the color is to bright at all.
I've paired this coat with my PU leather pants and added my camo printed shirt.
 Wearing a bold pop of color during winter is always a good idea because most of us tend to wear monotone color outfits.
Anytime I'll be wearing this coat I feel like I will bring sunshine to the day. LOL
This double-breasted coat is available in other colors and I have to say it is a fast seller at Zaful. I was lucky to find my size when I bought it!!
I can see me wearing this coat with different clothing in my closet, whether it is smart or casual clothes.
I'm glad I've added this coat to my coat collection in my closet.
 Shop my YELLOW DOUBLE-BREASTED LAPEL WORSTED COAT at Zaful and more!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook